Courses for the 2024 Summer Festival will be published on 1st March 2024.
The festival traditionally offers a wide range of courses and camps for all levels and ages, from beginners to professionals.
The courses are taught by many professional dance teachers and choreographers, both international and national.
You can check the real-time booking status of all courses on the course list on our website.
Pre-registration for courses:
Online course sales open 1st March 2024
If you have paid for your course by 30th April 2024, you can pick up your festival pass from the festival’s own Shop & Info points located at the Music Centre or Dance Pavilion at the start of the event on 12th June 2024 from 10:00am onwards. Be prepared to prove your identity when picking up your festival pass.
By showing your festival pass to the ticket seller, you will receive a ticket at half price. The discount only applies to same-day performances and if seats are still available, as well as to tickets costing more than €15. The festival pass cannot be used to buy tickets online.
During the festival:
YOU CAN BUY A COURSE AT THE MUSIC CENTRE SHOP & INFO or if there are still places available you can also come directly to the course venue before the course starts and pay the course fee there in cash. We recommend booking your course in advance online to avoid course cancellations.
Terms of sale:
– payment methods: online payment
– online registration ends 10th June 2024
– for cancellations/cancellations we will retain €12 for office expenses
– in the event of a group not taking place, the student will be informed without delay.
– Participants are responsible for their own personal and property insurance.
– cancellation by 10th May at the latest – we keep €12 for office expenses
– cancellation by 1st June at the latest – we charge 50% of the course price as cancellation fee
– cancellation on the same day or no cancellation at all, we will charge the full course fee
– in the case of illness, the fee for an interrupted or unused course place will be refunded on presentation of a medical certificate, but we will retain €12 for office expenses
AFTER THE FESTIVAL:
It is important for us to get feedback from the course participants in order to improve next year’s festival. So be sure to fill in our customer feedback form!